We understand that the loan process can seem complex and intimidating sometimes, but at Cash4U Loans
we're all about making things as simple as possible. That's why we've put together a list of frequently asked questions for you here. You can use these as a quick reference if you don't have time to visit us in person or give us a call.
How much can I borrow with a (non-secured) Installment Loan?
Cash4U Loans offers these loans from $100 - $2500
What are the requirements to obtain a CASH4U Loans Installment Loan?
- Be on your job at least 3-6 months and have a verifiable source of net income of at least $800 to $1,000 per month.
- Have a checking account or payroll debit card account that has been open and active for at least 90 days.
- Bring a check or verification of your bank routing and account numbers.
- Have a home phone or cell phone.
What do I need to bring with me when I come to the office?
Please bring the following documents:
- Your State issued driver's license or ID card.
- Your most recent checking account statement or bank printout of the last 90 days of activity. You can also access your account activity from our office computers if you like.
- Most recent pay stub or Award letter (for fixed monthly income clients)
- Proof of your Social Security number
Can I get a loan if I have bad credit?
Yes! Less than perfect credit is no problem. We make our decision based on your ability to repay, stability and previous payment history with Cash4U Loans, if any.
Can I get an Installment Loan if I am active in the United States Military?
No. Unfortunately, we are not legally allowed to give you a loan due to Federal Regulations. We apologize to our great military men and women for any inconvenience.
How long does it take to get an Installment Loan?
Usually, 10 to 20 minutes and your loan is immediately paid to you.
TITLE LOANS (Installment Loans secured by car title)
offers loans secured by car title up to $2500. You are NOT required to have a personal checking account. YOU KEEP THE CAR.
What do I need to bring into the office?
The same documents described above plus the actual car you are driving, clear title, proof of insurance and registration. Please also bring an extra key if you have one.
What are the requirements to get a title loan?
See requirements above, excluding checking account information, if you do not have one. You must be employed or have a source of steady income to get a title loan.
What are the fees and interest rates for a title loan?
See other questions above for more answers that apply to Title Loans too.
What is the phone number of Cash4U Loans?
Please see phone number and store hours for our two Delaware stores below or on our home page